Patent Law Career
Patent Career Center » Patent Bar Jobs
Once you have passed the Patent Bar Exam, you will be ready to seek a job as a patent agent or attorney. The following list of patent agent/attorney job resources may prove useful.
- Patent Attorney Recruiter firms - If you have at least 1 to 2 years of experience as a patent attorney or agent, a recruiter may be interested in working with you.
- Patent Attorney jobs - Learn about positions for patent attorneys.
- Patent Agent jobs - Discover details about finding a patent agent job.
The following lists include the best online resources for looking for your new patent attorney or patent agent position.
Patent attorney and agent job search sites:
- Intellectual Property Law Server - Check through the Intellectual Property and Patent Jobs on the Intellectual Property Law Server.
- MyLawJob.com - Provides listings of law jobs around the nation.
- IP Law 360 - IP Law 360 enables you to search IP Law jobs.
- Career Shop - Browse or search engineering jobs (such as chemical, civil, electrical, industrial, manufacturing, and mechanical) and technical jobs.
General job sites:
- Beyond.com - Post your resume on beyond and get noticed by employers.
- Monster.com - Monster.com is one of the top resume posting sites on the internet.
- HotResumes.com - Post your resume on this their growing database.
- JobBank USA - JobBank USA Specializes in providing employment and resume information services to job candidates, employers and recruitment firms.
Additional Job Resources:
Resources to help you speed up and refine your job search.
- ResumeRabbit.com - ResumeRabbit.com will post your resume to about 75 job sites for approximately $60.
- ResumeZapper.com - Use ResumeZapper to send your resume to thousands of recruiters. You can select to target recruiters in the legal industry only.
- 6FigureJobs.com - Specializes in job placement and job openings for those in the $100K or above pay range.
Patent Bar Review Course
Step-By-Step System. Online & Interactive Patent Bar Membership.
100% Online Patent Bar Review.
Visit us at PatentEducationSeries.com to learn more ...
FREE Patent Bar Trial
|Sign-Up for the FREE Patent Bar Review Trial including:
Get Started at PatentEducationSeries.com
-- No credit card required. No obligation.
Patent Bar Review
Enroll in the Patent Education Series review course. It's based on the current version of the MPEP and is completely updated for the America Invents Act (AIA).